As the world gets set to celebrate one of Africa’s greatest and wealthiest Titans Dr. Michael Adeniyi Agbolade Ishola Adenuga on his 70th birthday, exactly a week from now, April 29, 2023, here’s a sneak preview of what to note…
- There will be no loud parties on that day. He has chosen to be at home with his family reflecting and thanking God for 70 years of abundant grace.
- He has appealed to those who wish to celebrate him to do so in modesty and decorum. Fresh pictures have been taken and released for Media and Advertising usage.
- The man of immense intellectual prowess would be delighted to have the younger generation read about his uncommon trajectory and imbibe some of the extraordinary attributes that catapulted him to being one of the most enigmatic business icons on planet earth.
- Dr. Mike Adenuga Jr. has dominated the business space in the last four decades with investments in commodity trading, real estate, banking, oil & gas, telecommunications, manufacturing and construction. He’s regarded as Africa’s best kept treasure as the man who makes cash every second. He had often been undervalued and underrated on the annual rich list because of his unconventional strategy but sustainable and more enduring approach to business development.
- The Mike Adenuga story lends credence to the belief that “the hand of the giver is always on top…” He is the most generous giver and a silent donor to worthy causes. He is a Spirit you hardly see but feel his impact everywhere.
6. THISDAY newspaper and The BOSS Online will be the official publications on that day, Saturday, April 29, 2023.
Long live the Guru!