Fire Engulfs Bisi Olatilo’s Studio

A raging fire broke out and engulfed the studio of ace broadcaster, BIsi Olatilo’s Studio on Saturday evening.
The fire which started few minutes after 9:00PM caught many of the staff unawares. As at the time of filing this report, men of the Lagos Fire Service had moved into the premises to put out the fire deploying two trucks before it was eventually quenched. The tongue of the fire consummed among other places in the studio the MCR, the Editing Suite and the Live Broadcast’s studio. Emotions ran high as the popular broadcaster witnessed the fire consuming the state-of-the art equipment. A near fatal accident, according to an eye witness was averted when a volunteer fell on a live electrical cable that nearly electrocuted her..
The multi-million naira studio broadcasts a variety of programmes including the flagship, The BIsi Olatilo Show. It could be recalled that the Bisi Olatilo’s studio suffered similar fate in 2007.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *